CRM Partner Program
Connecting Fundraising Report Card® users with innovative technologies.
Our CRM Partner Program exists to serve one purpose: help nonprofits raise more money at less costs. To that end, this program is designed to connect our users (fundraisers) with innovative technologies (software firms).
The Fundraising Report Card® is an innovative and new fundraising effectiveness software in the nonprofit sector. As such, we are able to offer many benefits to our partners.
Give 10%, get 10%. As a technology partner, you will get a unique “promo” code to pass along to your existing users. This code will redeem a 10% discount at checkout. Every time your promo code is redeemed you will receive 10% of revenue generated.
We provide you with all the resources necessary to discuss the Fundraising Report Card® with your users:
- Marketing collateral and branding assets
- Prepared talking points about the the Fundraising Report Card® service
- Dedicated sales contact at the Fundraising Report Card®
We provide you with a listing on our Partners page on the the Fundraisingreportcard.com website. On this page, we display a logo, a 250-word description, and a link to your website.
We provide you with a listing in our directory of consulting partners within the the Fundraising Report Card® interface. On this page, we display a logo, a 250-word description, and a link to your website.
We provide developers with:
- Sandbox for development and testing
- Initial consultation for integration planning and best practices
- Dedicated developer contact at the Fundraising Report Card
Once a partner is part of the Consultant Partner Program additional opportunities may be available, which include:
- Co-hosted webinars
- Press releases
- Referral agreements
- Revenue sharing
- Inclusion in the Fundraising Report Card’s® marketing collateral
Please fill out this short form to learn more.