Step by Step
- Click on “Query”
- Set your Criteria
- Select Gift Amount click on “Gifts” and then Gift Amount. Choose all that are greater than 0.
- Set the Output
For your query Output you should select Constituent ID, Gift Date, and Gift Amount, just like you did above.
- To select Constituent ID click on “Constituent Information” and then Constituent ID.
- To select Gift Date click on “Gifts” and then Gift Date.
- To select Gift Amount click on “Gifts” and then Gift Amount.
- Export the Results
Click on the export button. You can export with or without headers — it doesn’t matter. Choose the file format Comma Separated Values (it is at the top of the list). Then select the Local Disk option, click on Users, select your user, then choose where you want to save the file.
More information on saving an exported file from Raiser’s Edge to your computer can be found here.
- Login to the Fundraising Report Card
You’ve done the heavy lifting — now the easy part! Login to your account and upload your file. Click on the blue area on the Data Center page, select your file and you’re done!
If you have any questions, please, please, please use the live-chat widget in the bottom right corner. Our team is happy to help!