Discover what this new podcast is all about, learn what data-driven fundraising is, how to build a data-driven culture, the basic metrics you’ll need to understand, and how to start using this at your nonprofit.
Click here to listen on YouTube!
- Topic Timestamps
- What is Metrics That Matter? [01:01]
- State of fundraising for most organizations? [01:52]
- How decisions are made? [03:30]
- Fear of trying something new? [05:57]
- Changing fundraising culture at your organization? [07:29]
- Any other preliminaries before we get into metrics? [08:59]
- Annual Rate of Growth [12:07]
- Average Annual Gift Size [15:23]
- Don’t be scared of math [17:22]
- Donor Lifetime Value [18:14]
- The Starbucks example [20:48]
- Applying this episode at your nonprofit [22:23]